We guide individuals, couples, and families to discover strengths within themselves and find balance in physical, relational, mental, and spiritual wellness.
- Heath Coaching
- Wellness assessment and recommendations
- Focused coaching for life-balance and improving overall health and wellness
- Counseling for individuals, couples, and families
- Coping with chronic illness
- Building wellness & stress resiliency
- Addiction outpatient treatment
- Weight management
- LGBT-Q support
- Mood disorders, such as depression & anxiety
- Faith-based counseling
- Integrates prayer and biblical Christian truth into counseling
- Walk and Talk Therapy
- Local nature walks while doing talk-therapy
- Develop mindfulness skills
- Practice gratitude
- Get your body moving
For local businesses:
- Health and wellness workshops for employers
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Integrative care opportunities with a behavioral health specialist
Accepting cash, check, credit card, and HSA accounts.
The standard rate for a 45-50 minute coaching or counseling session is $115. Fees are specified further in consent packets, which you will receive before your first appointment.
Baker Behavioral Health, LLC is out of network with health insurance companies. It is possible to seek reimbursement from insurance providers, and we can provide you with the paperwork necessary to do so. Depending on the need, we have developed a wellness package at a discounted rate. Contact Alyssa Baker for upcoming deals and services.
Wellness Introductory Package:
- A maximum of four sessions within the first month for $400 ($60 discount). Payment is due at the time of the first session.
- Session1: in-depth wellness assessment and review
- Session 2: wellness coaching
- Session 3: wellness coaching
- Session 4: treatment plan wrap-up and recommendations